1. N&N Carpets & Flooring Ltd t/a Nice & New Carpets & Flooring. Independent carpet & flooring warehouse.
2. We endeavour to have all our flooring sold online in stock, however since we retail the products within out store; the availability maybe limited on time of order. We will contact you if the item is no longer in stock or of the waiting time.
3. Delivery on online products are between 2-3 working day delivery. We (N&N Carpets & Flooring Ltd), shall not be liable for any damage to flooring during delivery i.e. in transit. This must be taken within the courier company in question.
4. All products are inspected prior to delivery, therefore all items delivered/fitted will be deemed prefect.
5. If by any chance the item is defected due to courier or anything else, the buyer will be responsible for the delivery costs entailed in returning the item to N&N Carpets & Flooring. However, we will try to sort any issues arising.
6. All flooring is ordered or cut to the specific size, therefore these are non-returnable products.
7. Fitting/installation service will only be provided within Derby, Burton on Trent, Nottingham & surrounding areas. However minimum fitting charge and/or delivery charge may apply. Please note there is also an extra surcharge per staircase for fitting.
8. The prices displayed are all inclusive of VAT.
9. There is also extra charge for uplifting & removal of old/existing flooring, if this is not uplifted prior. This is applicable to fitting service provided.
10. N&N Carpets & flooring will not be liable for any delay incurred in delivery or fitting of flooring.
11. N&N Carpets & Flooring will not accept cancellation on goods specifically ordered or cut flooring for the customer.
12. Goods remain the property of N&N Carpets & Flooring Ltd until payment is made in full. Full payment must be made prior to work being carried out or items delivered.
13. All carpets are liable to shading- that is t show light and dark patches arising from unequal crushing of the surface pile. The amount a carpet shades is determined by its design and colour. No amount of care during manufacture can completely eliminate shading, but the effect can be minimised by regular vacuuming. Light and delicate carpets are likely to become soiled with wear.
14. All carpets can suffer from pile reversal. This is a phenomenon that may occur in certain areas and for no apparent reason. Present research has identified no cause. This is not a manufacturing defect and the Seller (N&N Carpets & flooring ltd) will not accept liability whatsoever for pile reversal.
15. Full fitting/installation terms & conditions are available on request.
Terms & Conditions
The boring stuff……….but please do read.